One or two not, but many scientists accepted the theory of ether in the history of science. In physics, always trying to understand the universe through the theory. Dark Matter is a hypothetical type of matter. Spread inside the entire universe, it is the second largest component of the Universe. They can not be seen with eyes. Today, the majority of the scientists accept the appearance of Dark Matter. A lot of observations can be understood by dark matter. Dark matter is different from baryonic matter. With the help of many experiments and apparatus in the world, trying to search for proof. Dark matter does not emit light.
Facts about the Dark Matter
1. The scientists have full faith that the dark matter is present. Whose main cause is the gravitational effect which is present in the Galaxy.
2. The stars revolve around their galaxy relatively fast because it can be dark matter.
3. Despite the emissions of light, some of these effects can be seen.
4. When the light passes through the source to the observer, due to the distribution of matter, bending the light is possible. This phenomenon is called gravitational lensing. And it is in favor of the presence of dark matter.
5. Dark matter is the second most commonly found component in the universe. General components such as planets, solar systems, galaxies and other things that are made up of baryonic components.
6. don’t confuse between dark matter and aether
- Aether is pure transparent medium.
- Aether fill all deep space in universe
- Almost negligible density
- High elasticity properties.
where dark matters are the
- result shows (mass-energy relation), the universe contains approximately 26% dark matters.
- The dark matter has density.
- Dark matter has a gravitational effect too.
7. Evidence of Dark Matter comes from motions of stars and gas in galaxies.
8. Scientists believe that dark matter is composed of particles or particles called neutrinos. They are invisible and present in space. It does not do any reaction with ordinary matters.
9. 80% of the mass of a galaxy can not be seen and dark matter constitutes 84.5% of total mass.
10. Direct and indirect detection experiments and some technologies are used to dark matter detection.
If you want to add something, feel free to write your comments in the comment box below. And for similar posts or science related articles, follow us on Facebook.